There are conflicting views regarding whether to take a daily multivitamin supplement. Some people feel that you can get needed vitamins and minerals from your diet alone. If you are someone who eats a healthy, nutrient rich diet, that may be true.
But the reality is that many people don't eat a well-balanced diet on a regular basis. With the average hectic lifestyle, many families are eating out or skipping meals. If you're in this category on a regular basis and daily vitamin might be in order.
And of course, in every family there are picky eaters who may skip vegetables and nutrient rich foods on a regular basis. In these cases, taking a multi-vitamin supplement makes perfect sense.
Also, keep in mind that nutritional needs change over time. So you may not need a multivitamin today, but tomorrow may be a different story.
Get More Tips Like This... Sign Up!
[facebook_likebox case_type=”like_button” fbl_id=”22″][/facebook_likebox]
Here Are the Best Reasons to Take a Daily Multivitamin
Here are some great reasons that may surprise you, for taking a multivitamin. There's an even better case for considering a "liquid" multivitamin like NutraBurst. Studies have shown that liquid vitamins are absorbed faster and more completely than vitamins in tablet form,
Your Health Comes First with NutraBurst!
Try NutraBurst Liquid Vitamins with a trial size 4 oz. bottle, Item #135 for $14.95 and get free shipping in the U.S.
The full sized 16 oz. product is also available Item #130 for $49.95.
Taking a liquid vitamin like NutraBurst, (versus a tablet) means that more of the vitamins and minerals will be released and available for you. Our liquid vitamins are absorbed six times faster than traditional tablets or gummies. Great for the whole family, this liquid formula delivers an active blend of enzymes and nutrients found nowhere else.
Look at these great reasons to take a vitamin:
- Counters the Effects of Prescription Drugs. Multivitamins will help to counter the effects of prescription drugs, surgery and certain health conditions that can cause nutritional deficiencies.
- Helps You Have More Energy. Studies have shown that taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement is associated with increased energy levels.
- Helps to Detoxify. The robust levels of minerals, antioxidants and B-complex vitamins present in multivitamins helps to clear toxins from the body, facilitate enzymatic reactions required for detoxification, and keep the liver and other organs in tip-top shape.
- Improves Muscle Strength. Many of the problems with muscle aging are associated with free radical damage. An antioxidant-rich daily multivitamin can help keep free radicals in check. Vitamin D has also been shown to improve muscle strength in older people.
- Maintains Radiant Skin. Research has shown that beta-carotene and vitamins C and E are important for maintaining healthy, younger-looking skin.
- Elevates Your Mood. Many studies have found that a daily multivitamin has positive effects on mood and emotional well-being.
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety. Along with boosting mood, research has shown that a daily multivitamin—particularly one containing therapeutic dosages of B-complex vitamins—can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Helps You Maintain a Healthy Weight. A randomized, double-blind study of obese women found that those taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement lost an average of 7.9 pounds, compared to 2 pounds for those taking calcium, and half a pound in the placebo group.
- Helps to Maintain Your Vision. Vitamins and antioxidants are essential for maintaining overall vision. But by the time we reach age 65, a lifetime of free radical damage has taken its toll, and our eyes produce (on average) 40 percent less lubrication. That’s why shoring up on these crucial nutrients can help correct or prevent the problem from developing in the first place.
- Helps to Prevent Dental and Periodontal Disease. Antioxidants, including zinc, vitamins A and E as well as selenium, have been shown to improve the health of the gums. Zinc stabilizes cellular membranes and inhibits plaque growth. Deficiencies in both zinc and vitamin A are also common in patients with periodontal disease.Vitamin C plays a key role in the prevention of gum disease, as it helps
Try Nutraburst Liquid Multi-Vitamins
Liquid supplements are capable of increasing vitamin absorption up to eight times faster than conventional tablets. Our formula is unmatched in its spectrum of Phytonutrient Enzymes and it has a blend of Whole Food Greens. This liquid multivitamin is designed to detoxify your system and supply essential elements that help strengthen your body. Get free shipping on our trial size bottle.
Here are some great reasons that may surprise you, for taking a multivitamin. There’s an even better case for considering a liquid multivitamin like NutraBurst. Liquid multivitamin supplements are capable of increasing vitamin absorption up to eight times faster than conventional tablets.